Welcome crafty friends!

I'm very new to all this and still have a lot to learn. I have enjoyed browsing other peoples blogs and getting inspirition from their work. So decided it was time to share the projects they inspired.



Sunday, August 29, 2010

Everything Lord Tim Tag!!!!

I created this tag using some of his techniques, inks, rock candy crackle, new embossing folders,stamp, embellishments and dies. I didn't know whether I would get this in since I just had surgery on my thumb last thursday but I did it. I did not want to miss this challenge. Hope you enjoy it and thanks for looking. I didn't put in all the ingredients but its late and my hand is tired.


12 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP KAT........that is GORGEOUS!!! OMW!!

    thanks bunches for playing along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and the stick pin adds a nice touch. Beautiful job Kat. Must have been so hard to create when you just had surgery on your thumb. Hope you are on the amend soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab Kat, especially love the background stamping. Thanks for playing at Lets Ink It Up. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag Kat, love the stamps you've used - brilliant effect!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink It Up and good luck, hope to see you next time too :-)
    Claire xx
    PS Hope your thumb is better soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful, gorgeous stamp, gorgeous colours and I love your special touches, well done. Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink It Up. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely wonderful! I love what yo have done with the ribbon! Thanks for sharing at Let's Ink It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This tag is truely amazing. Thanks for playing along at Let's Ink It Up.
    Hugs
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tag is beautiful!!!
    Hope your hand's healing well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous! Love your stamping style and how much you include on the piece. Beautiful work. Hope your hand is healing.

    ReplyDelete